Registration and Eligibility.
You shall not:
- create any account for anyone other than yourself without such person's permission;
- use a business Name or other information that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or
- use terms that are offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise unlawful.
You are solely responsible and liable for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You shall never use another user's account without such other user's prior express permission. You will immediately notify email@example.com in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account related security breach of which you are aware.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a)take any action or (b)upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through the Services, including without limitation any User Submission, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
- you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, promotes bigotry, discrimination or violence, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by the FQCQ in its sole discretion;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- involves commercial activities (whether or not for profit) and/or sales such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes that are designed or intended to disrupt, disable, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of the FQCQ or any third party;
- impersonates any person or entity;
- includes anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information.
You shall not (directly or indirectly):
- take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by the FQCQ in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this site's or its third party providers' infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services;
- bypass any measures the FQCQ may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services);
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Site;
- harvest or scrape any Content from the Services;
- modify, adapt, appropriate, reproducre, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, republish, repurpose, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Services or Site Content (other than your User Submissions);
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services (including without limitation, the application), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
- otherwise take any action in violation of the FQCQ's guidelines and policies.
Save to the extent required by law, the FQCQ has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that the FQCQ has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
ALL LIABILITY OF THE FQCQ, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS HOWSOEVER ARISING FOR ANY LOSS SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS OR ADD-TO LINK IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE FQCQ, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY OR OTHERWISE (AND WHETHER OR NOT THE FQCQ, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS OR ADD-TO LINK FOR:
- INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES;
- LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS;
- LOSS OF REVENUE;
- LOSS OF GOODWILL;
- LOSS OF DATA;
- LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
- WASTED EXPENDITURE; OR
- COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUE GOODS OR SERVICES.
Effective date: November 1st, 2013